The 2018 Annual Meeting of the ASC Z136 will be held on Sunday, the 4th of March, 2018 in San Antonio, Texas at the Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk, located at 105 South St. Mary's Street, San Antonio. An agenda for the Annual Meeting will be distributed 30 days prior to the meeting, and will be posted on the ASC Z136 General Area of the Z136.ORG web site.
Ancillary meetings for several subcommittees will take place on the 3rd and 5th. Details regarding the ancillary meeting schedule and special hotel rates and amenities, and other notes are found below. As always, thanks for your hard work in supporting the ASC Z136! We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio this spring.
Please RSVP to Barbara Sams (email@example.com) whether you will be attending the annual meeting by the 2nd of February, and if possible, your approximate time of arrival (on Saturday). Additionally, if attending, please let her know if you have any dietary restrictions.
If you are a member of the Main Committee (ASC Z136) and are unable to attend, please notify Barbara Sams in writing of your assigned proxy.
Meeting and Ancillary Meeting Schedule:
Saturday, 03 March 2018
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM – SSC-6 Meeting, Chaired by Robert Aldrich
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – TSC-1 Meeting, Chaired by Jennifer Hunter
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM – Subcommittee Officers Meeting, Chaired by Barbara Sams
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM – ADCOM (Members Only), Chaired by Robert Thomas
Sunday, 04 March 2018:
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM – Annual Meeting of ASC Z136, Chaired by Robert Thomas
Monday, 05 March 2018:
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM – SSC-6 Meeting, Chaired by Robert Aldrich
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM – SSC-9 Meeting, Chaired by Tom Lieb
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – SSC-4 Meeting, Chaired by Ted Early
All meetings will be held in the Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk, located at 105 South St. Mary's Street, San Antonio. We were able to secure the government room rate for all participants of $124 (single), plus applicable taxes. Hotel rooms and incidentals is the responsibility of the individual, as well as placing your own reservations.
• Register online at www.druryhotels.com, and enter group number 2326520 to receive our group rate, OR
• Call reservations 1-800-325-0720 and give our group rate number 2326520 to the representative while making your reservation.
• Reservations must be received on or before Friday, February 9 to receive the group rate.
The group rate will be honored two days pre- and post-event, should you want to come early or stay late (e.g., some of you may be attending LMB).
Pertinent hotel policies:
• Individual reservations must be cancelled prior to 12:00pm on the confirmed date of arrival in order to avoid a fee equal to one night's room rate plus tax.
• Valid credit card and ID required at check in.
• Check in time: 3pm
• Check out time: 11am
Freebies (overnight guests):
• free hot breakfast (M-F 6am-9:30am, S-S 7am-10am)
• free evening drinks and snacks (5:30pm-7pm)
• free wi-fi throughout the hotel
• free soft drinks and popcorn (3pm-10pm)
• on-site facilities of business center, fitness center, and pool
Parking - overnight parking available at a charge of $23 +tax per parking spot per day (valet only). The hotel is convenient to many restaurants and sites downtown San Antonio. It is convenient to take a taxi downtown and walk to most points of interest.
Watch this site for any updates.